Kels’ 5-Point Plan to achieve in 2017- Part 4/5-Building blocks, not stumbling rocks!
So now you have made your commitments you are ready to move on to the next phase of the 5-point plan to shine your incredible unique light in 2017. Now we look towards creating the next step and this is your 5x Statements of Achievement. Well done for getting this far along!
I have provided an example below of what this looks like.
Remember these are my personal 5x Core Commitments (yours may look slightly different, but as I said in my fist blog of this series, we are all fundamentally the same)
- I am committed to my faith/spirituality. (God/connection/meaning- purpose)
- I am committed to myself. (Me and my personal wellbeing and growth)
- I am committed to my family. (Immediate/those who represent family)
- I am committed to my friends. (Close Circle- followed my outer circle (you can only do so much with your time!))
- I am committed to my career. (Passion, Occupation)
My five Statements of achievement are what I believe will ensure I fulfil my commitments. So to show you what 5x Statements of Achievement look like I have worked with my own commitment number 2.
2- I am committed to myself.
My 5x Statements of Achievement for commitment number 2 are as follows.
- I am committed to my personal growth.
- I am committed to my physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing.
- I am committed to my personal healing.
- I am committed to being kind to myself.
- I am committed to being passionate.
Each one of your commitments should have their own statements of achievement. When you are making these statements think about the things that have meaning and purpose for you. For example, I am committed to my healing because of what has occurred in my life, I know I need to allow myself space to explore my own healing (this year) I want to be the best advocate for change that I can be when it comes to making the world a safer place for our kids. I feel that to give myself that space will allow me to be stronger, and more capable when it gets hard.
I am not content to allow my past to define me, rather allow myself to become the diamond in the rock and shine my best light. So make your commitments appropriate to your needs. It might be your education, your diet, your personal safety or whatever the case is. It is what is important in your life NOW.
Take time with these: it matters. You matter, you can do this, and you are worth it. As Dr Steve Mariboli says, “Intent reveals desire; Action reveals commitment.”
You can find step 1/5 HERE
You can find step 2/5 HERE
You can find step 3/5 HERE
# KellyHumphriesSpeaker #UnscathedBeauty #Foundations #Commitment #SexualAbuse #5pointplan #SexualViolence